NHTSA shows receipt of two updated listings from Toyota for automobiles which can be afflicted with the Takata that is recent air recalls expansion.
May 13, 2015, Toyota notified NHTSA it is recalling model that is certain 2004 Sequoia cars produced August 18, 2003, to August 19, 2004, and 2003–2004 Tundra automobiles produced March 18, 2003, to August 25, 2004. On June 16, 2015, Toyota expanded Recall 15V-285 to add yet another 1,270,468 cars. The car identification figures (VINs) included during these recalls can be found on NHTSA’s VIN Look-up Tool or perhaps the manufacturer’s VIN look-up web web page. If for example the automobile is suffering from this recall, follow through because of the maker to obtain interim guidance.
The U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa (i.e., high absolute humidity States) on May 13, 2015, Toyota notifies NHTSA that it is recalling certain model year 2005–2007 Lexus SC, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Sequoia, and Pontiac Vibe, and 2005–2006 Toyota Tundra vehicles that were originally sold, or ever registered, in Florida, along the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii. On 16, 2015, Toyota expands Recall 15V-286 to include an additional 769,055 vehicles june. The automobile recognition figures (VINs) included in these recalls are available on NHTSA’s VIN Look-up Tool or perhaps the manufacturer’s VIN look-up web web page. In the event your car is suffering from this recall, follow through with all the maker to have guidance that is interim.
Recall 15V-286 for faulty front side passenger-side air bag inflators includes:
- 2002–2004 model years Lexus SC
- 2002–2004 model years Sequoia
- 2003–2004 model years Corolla Matrix
- 2003–2004 model years Corolla
- 2003–2004 model years Pontiac Vibe
- 2003–2004 model years Tundra
- Automobiles included in the May 13, 2015, notification in elements of Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas which were perhaps maybe maybe not previously included. 继续阅读“Toyota Expands List of Cars Impacted by Recall Expansion”